Electronic learning (or e-Learning or eLearning) is a type of Technology supported education/learning (TSL) where the medium of instruction is through computer technology, particularly involving digital technologies. E-learning has been defined as "pedagogy empowered by digital technology" . In some instances, no face- to- face interaction takes place. E-learning is used interchangeably in a wide variety of contexts. In companies, it refers to the strategies that use the company network to deliver training courses to employees. In the United States, it is defined as a planned teaching/learning experience that uses a wide spectrum of technologies, mainly Internet or computer-based, to reach learners.
Requires No Plug-Ins or Downloads - Web-based training is completely hosted through Resource Bridge You only need access to a standard Web browser
• Interacts - Users are stimulated through the application interface designed specifically for ease-of-use with them in mind
• Guides Users Easily Through Processes - Any static process that can be quantified is a candidate for inclusion in web-based training development
• Tracks User Progress Through Courses - Review progress of employees to ensure they are on track
• Organizes Courses Into College and Curriculum - Continuing education programs can be logically organized within the virtual learning environment
• Updates Instantly - Update courses then make them instantly available to users
• Provides Users With A Forum For Questions and Answers - Web-based training goes beyond initial instruction to provide an available source for discussion
• Is Globally Accessible - The training programs can be accessed from anywhere in the world via an Internet-enabled computer
• Delivers On Demand - When your users are ready, so is their virtual learning environment
• Minimizes IT Department Involvement - Because of their nature, web-based training development and execution sidestep most extensive IT involvement, which usually leads to faster implementation times
For any kind of requirement for that kind of learning process contact us.